What information do we collect?
We only collect personally identifiable information if you choose to give it to us.
What will the information be used for?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To advised you of important functionality changes affecting this Website
- To administer contests and other promotions
- To analyse trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our Websites and our business
- To fulfill online purchases made through the iCube online store
In some cases your personal information will be aggregated with others’ personal information, and any personal identifiers will be removed. This statistical information is useful for improving our website and services. We may pass this aggregated statistical information to our business associates or other third parties as allowed under New Zealand’s Privacy Act 1993.
What information do we share with others?
We will not sell, rent, or otherwise disclose personal information which identifies you to any third party unless:
- We need to do so to provide you with the content, service or features you have requested;
- We need to do so to protect the rights or property of iCube Limited;
- We are required to do so by law, or are otherwise permitted to do so in accordance with New Zealand’s Privacy Act 1993.
Links to other websites
Your rights to your information
If you would like to access or request correction of your personal information, please email us at [email protected]
iCube Ltd is the agency responsible for collecting and holding any personal information. We will only store, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with New Zealand’s Privacy Act 1993 and other applicable laws. Our address is:iCube Limited PO Box 9019
Newmarket 1023 Auckland New Zealand